- 1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter, softened
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup seedless raspberry jam
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease cookie sheets.
- Beat butter and cream cheese in large bowl with electric mixer at medium speed 2 minutes or until well blended. Combine flour and salt in small bowl. Gradually add to cream cheese mixture, beating until well blended. Divide dough in half; shape each half into rectangle. Wrap dough in plastic wrap; refrigerate at least 30 minutes.
- Dust clean work surface with powdered sugar; roll out 1 dough piece into 15-inch square. Trim and cut into 3-inch squares. Slice squares from each corner. Fold half of each corner towards center. Place on prepared cookie sheets. Repeat with remaining dough.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes. Remove from oven; spoon 1/2 teaspoon jam onto each cookie center. Bake 5 to 10 minutes or until golden brown. Remove to wire racks; cool completely. Dust with powdered sugar, if desired.
Nutrients per serving:
Total Fat 6g
Saturated Fat 3g
Dietary Fiber <1g
1 Fat, 1/2 Starch